We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to develop the high quality enterprise software. The role will be involved in all development life-cycle stages and be responsible for developing and deploying the system as well as maintaining the system after goes online.
• Works with IT project manager to implement the new system to hit the business requirement.
• Writes and codes individual programs according to software requirement specifications (SRS).
• Mentor and support junior members of the department.
• Develop and implement user interface.
• Tests software and fixes bugs.
• Installs software to desktops and deploys it to servers.
• Designs, implements and maintains database.
• Enhances software performance.
• Writes user manual and provides supporting to users.
• Reports to IT project manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 3+ years experience in Ruby on Rails programming
• Familiar with Rails test using RSpec and Capybara
• Experience with PostgreSQL, MSSQL 2008 or above
• Experience of creating database driven applications
• Experienced in GIT
• Experience in any Unix-like OS, such as Ubuntu
• Ability to work well individually and as part of team
• Ability to hit the deadline of projects
• Educated to Computer Science relevant degree level
• Experience in system design
• Experienced in finance / insurance projects
• Good English communication skills
• Knowledge in database ER modelling
• Knowledge of MVC architecture
• Knowledge of RESTFul
• Competitive salary.
• Good working environment.
• 27-inch iMac with the second monitor.
• Co-work with abroad development team.
• Holiday is more than labour law.
Please send your up to date CV and cover letter to [email protected] We will be reviewing your CV immediately and contact with you if your skills and experiences fit our requirement.