Snapask’s Backend engineering team build and maintains world class APIs and infrastructure to power our apps and services around the world, so that we can reliably scale. We’re looking for senior developers to refine our current architecture and processes, as well as define our future development plan.
○ We’re currently transitioning our products and services from a SAAS model to a larger PAAS setup, which will power the apps and services that will transform education.
○ Consolidate RubyOnRails services to achieve minimal latency and load balancing;
○ Manage cloud-based tools such as AWS, Heroku to scale our services;
○ Effectively design solutions that involve usage of both RDBMS and NoSQL databases based on business requirements;
○ Lead Backend team to achieve Scrum based development timeline;
○ Coordinate effectively with local and regional product and business teams; etc.
○ Interest in Snapask mission and values;
○ Expertise in Ruby, Rails, Gems, Bash and nginx;
○ Expertise in designing and implementing RESTful APIs;
○ Experience in cloud-based applications and design patterns, e.g. AWS, PubNub, Parse;
○ Experience in using payment gateways and services, e.g. Paypal, Neweb;
○ Experience in Agile development methodologies and DevOps;
○ Experience in unit-testing frameworks such as RSpec, continuous integration/ continuous delivery frameworks such as Bamboo, and Git.
○ All candidates will receive a take-home programming test (complete within 48 hours) before a f2f interview.
○ Do you have a portfolio or Github link? We'd love to take a look.
● Start by: ASAP
Please apply through, https://snapask.co/tw/