We are a technology company providing user-friendly, online services. We operate these services ourselves, we are not an outsourcing shop. Our industry leading products are actively used by consumers across the globe.
We are profitable, growing, and actively hiring! We are a team of 100+ people world-wide, with a core team of 50 people in Hong Kong.
We run user-friendly online services for consumers. We operate these services ourselves. We're not an outsourcing shop. We're profitable, growing, and actively hiring. We're a team of 150+ people worldwide, with our core team of 50 people in Hong Kong.
We’re looking for a Front-end Developer
We’re looking for a Front-end Developer to work with writers, UX designers, and engineers to create, test, and ship pages, emails, and UI features to more than half a million customers around the world.
Our ideal candidate is curious, open-minded, and enjoys taking on new challenges.
We will also consider hiring a Senior Web Designer who is eager
to learn how to execute their designs on the job.
- Work with writers to design and build pages or emails that are organized and easy to read.
- Work with engineers to implement new UI features on the website.
- Work with UX designers to ensure new UI is aligned with existing branding and easy to use.
- Set up A/B tests and implement the test results for webpages and emails.
- Fix UI bugs caused by browser compatibility issues or client/server side logic.
Profile of an ideal candidate
- Able to build a complex layout with CSS and HTML
- Good understanding of web performance optimization techniques
- Experience building HTML emails
- Experience using version control like git
- Comfortable working with Linux command line
- Knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress
- Experience setting up A/B tests with but not limited to GA experiment, KissMetrics, and Optimizely
- Experience in or keen to practice test-driven development (TDD)
- Attractive compensation.
- Given the operational nature of this position, it might require some work on evenings or weekends to resolve high-priority outages. Probably once per month.
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai. Lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, powerful hardware, all in a convenient location.
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours
- Medical insurance.
Ruby on Rails
Apply at: http://tty1.us/chengbao-jobs-tw