We are a technology company providing user-friendly, online services. We operate these services ourselves, we are not an outsourcing shop. Our industry leading products are actively used by consumers across the globe.
We are profitable, growing, and actively hiring! We are a team of 100+ people world-wide, with a core team of 50 people in Hong Kong.
Infrastructure Developer (DevOps)
We are a fast-growing technology company excelling in the art of continuous delivery, and we are looking for exceptional systems-side developers like you to join our team of world-class experts.
We build industry-leading scalable online services for consumers that are used by half a million people across the globe, and we're growing rapidly. We need to ensure that our infrastructure keeps up with the pace, and that’s where you come in!
You will be part of a team responsible for designing and developing solutions that automate the entire infrastructure delivery pipeline: developing custom tools and leveraging Ansible, CI systems, configuration management, and monitoring frameworks. We need people at all experience levels, so if we describe you, please get in touch.
Does this describe you?
- Do you take pride in automating your solutions? We are looking for developers to take complex problems, fix them in a testable, repeatable manner, and be confident that we can push that out to more than half a million customers around the world without regressions.
- You hold a big-picture view of infrastructure, and can consider all the moving parts, even for minor changes.
- Love clear documentation? So do we! It’s a win-win situation.
- You relish finding ways to improve existing systems, and you're not afraid to jump right in suggesting how we could do things better.
- You have good understanding of using CI-CD pipelines, and a mindset that can balance just the right mix of testing and delivery
- When you fix something once, you like to be sure it never needs fixing a second time.
- You take novel approaches and look for the wins that may not always be the most obvious. We love big ideas that ensure our customers are always delivered the best.
What skills are we looking for?
- Experience in CI-CD pipelines and a general agile mindset
- Knowledge using configuration management tools: Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Expert in at least one modern server-side language, such as Python or Ruby
- Experience with TDD and unit testing
- Experience building high-load, scalable systems. We run on 1500+ servers
- Understanding of Linux, networking, and systems administration
- Understanding of how to build and test security from the start
What is the role?
We invest heavily in the Continuous Delivery methodology, meaning we build often, run automated integration tests and can deploy at a moment’s notice when all tests are green. Your responsibilities will be to develop the systems that enable this to take place. Your systems will be building and testing our global infrastructure, deploying servers (more than 1500 worldwide) and security solutions, and monitoring, alerting, and self-healing as problems arise.
We run user-friendly online services for consumers. We operate these services ourselves. We're not an outsourcing shop. We're profitable, growing, and actively hiring. We're a team of 150+ people worldwide, with our core team of 50 people in Hong Kong.
- Attractive compensation
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai
- Lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, ping-pong table, powerful hardware of your choosing, and a young and fun team
- Medical insurance
Ruby on Rails
Apply at: http://tty1.us/chengbao-jobs-tw