We are a technology company providing user-friendly, online services. We operate these services ourselves, we are not an outsourcing shop. Our industry leading products are actively used by consumers across the globe.
We are profitable, growing, and actively hiring! We are a team of 100+ people world-wide, with a core team of 50 people in Hong Kong.
Product Marketing Manager
We run user-friendly online services for consumers. We operate these services ourselves. We're not an outsourcing shop. We're profitable, growing, and actively hiring. We're a team of 150+ people worldwide, with our core team of 50 people in Hong Kong.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a detail-oriented and highly motivated individual with great communication skills to facilitate and organize marketing campaigns across teams.
- Project-manage various marketing and optimization campaigns. Some campaigns are run entirely in-house, others involve third parties. Some even involve new product development. It’s your job to coordinate & facilitate to ensure that key performance metrics are met.
- Ensure seamless communication between the marketing teams and various product teams. Understand the needs of marketing teams, pass their requirements to others teams, and ensure delivery of solutions.
- For example: request new content, or functionality needed for split-testing, tracking, and reporting. Ensure your requests are well prioritized. When new functionality gets delivered, ensure it really solves the underlying problems.
- Ensure both teams are aware of each other’s campaigns and what’s working and converting.
- Define, track, and report weekly KPIs.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
- Suggest improvements and ensure they’re implemented.
- Organize and track optimization projects.
- Bring in expertise from other marketers on the team.
- Work with our world-class designers to optimize various assets.
- Drive creation of new landing pages with our team of content professionals.
- A/B test continuously.
- Drive overall sales and conversion rates
- Track and report on campaigns run by competitors and affiliates. Use that insight to improve our campaigns.
This is a new position. We’ve grown this far by having these areas split across multiple people, but now it’s time to have someone directly responsible for them.
Profile of an ideal candidate
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. You’ll need to communicate effectively to marketers, developers and product managers exactly what we need.
- Background in online marketing with a high level of enthusiasm.
- You’ll need a driven personality to do well in this role. Demand fast turnaround times, chase and push to get things done.
- You should have a keen ability to ask questions, dig into an issue until you understand it.
- You must be comfortable handling competing priorities.
For example, easily handle situations where you’re asked to do 10 things in a day but only have time for 3 (determine which ones you’re going to handle, and communicate to the stakeholders).
- Data analytics skills: you’ll need to identify opportunities yourself and work with others to implement changes to maximize profit.
- Solid Excel and reporting skills.
Nice to have:
- Strong command of Google Analytics
- Some experience writing sales and ad copy
- Familiarity with A/B testing
- Experience working with remote teams
- Attractive compensation
- Given the operational nature of this position, it might require some work in evenings to facilitate communication with our off-site team
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai
- Lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, ping-pong table, powerful hardware of your choosing, and a young and fun team
- Medical insurance
Ruby on Rails
Apply at: http://tty1.us/chengbao-jobs-tw