We are a technology company providing user-friendly, online services. We operate these services ourselves, we are not an outsourcing shop. Our industry leading products are actively used by consumers across the globe.
We are profitable, growing, and actively hiring! We are a team of 100+ people world-wide, with a core team of 50 people in Hong Kong.
We run user-friendly online services for consumers. We operate these services ourselves. We're not an outsourcing shop. We're profitable, growing, and actively hiring. We're a team of 150+ people worldwide, with our core team of 50 people in Hong Kong.
You’ll be in charge of providing IT infrastructure to let our worldwide team work efficiently and securely.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Design, lead the implementation, document, and enforce internal IT strategy, policy and processes for all our offices.
- Security. List and mitigate threats at physical, network, OS, and application layers. Continually prove that your mitigations are effective.
- Disaster preparedness. Regularly test your solutions. Be certain that various levels of hardware failure won’t cause business impact.
- Capacity planning. Manage infrastructure expansion, ensuring that systems meet performance and reliability requirements even as the team expands.
- Lead the IT team consisting of an experienced engineer in Hong Kong, as well as several contractors in the Philippines.
- Project-manage various IT infrastructure projects.
- Expert Windows and VMWare vCenter Admin. You must have previously been responsible for 100+ Windows workstations.
- Deep understanding of IT best practices, especially for security.
- Experienced people leader
- Able to exercise a degree of independence, and operate under broad direction
- Experienced at creating, documenting, and enforcing IT policies.
- Excellent communicator, both internally (ticket management, strategy) and externally with suppliers (requirements, documentation and negotiation)
- At least basic Linux skills
- Attractive compensation
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai. Lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, powerful hardware, all in a - convenient location.
- Will require travel to the Philippines a few times per year, a few days per trip
- Medical insurance
Ruby on Rails
Apply at: http://tty1.us/chengbao-jobs-tw
Choose your language: English 繁體中文The job board is a free service by Ruby Taiwan and hosted by Microsoft Azure.