We are a technology company providing user-friendly, online services. We operate these services ourselves, we are not an outsourcing shop. Our industry leading products are actively used by consumers across the globe. We are profitable, growing, and actively hiring! We are a team of 100+ people world-wide, with a core team of 50 people in Hong Kong.
Senior Windows Software Developer
You’ll join our team of developers, UX designers, and product managers to:
- Continue building our app for Windows and make it the best in the industry.
- Assist other team members building our apps for Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, and Routers.
Your exact responsibilities will depend on your skills and interests, but here are some examples:
- Implement new features with superb code quality and high levels of automated test coverage. You’ll focus on Windows and C# .NET, but ideally will be involved in other languages and platforms as well. We use Go for code that’s shared across platforms. -
- You’ll need to become an expert in Go as well.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to define the product vision, review specs, and make architecture decisions.
- Write specs for highly technical features.
- Do code-reviews with other developers on the team.
- Expert C# .NET developer writing UI-based client-side applications with WPF. We don’t use .NET on the server side (we mostly use Ruby). This position is primarily about client-side development.
- Expert in writing automated tests
- Very solid understanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns
- Experience in Caliburn.Micro, Rx, WiX is a plus
- Solid understanding of IP networking
- Solid understanding of Windows
- Ideally: fluent in at least one other language/platform for UI applications
- Hunger for learning new skills, including a keen interest to learn Go
- Passion for writing well-architected readable code that’s easy to maintain by a team of several developers
We run user-friendly online services for consumers. We operate these services ourselves. We're not an outsourcing shop. We're profitable, growing, and actively hiring. We're a team of 150+ people worldwide, with our core team of 50 people in Hong Kong.
- Attractive compensation
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai
- Lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, ping-pong table, powerful hardware of your
choosing, and a young and fun team
- Medical insurance
Ruby on Rails
Apply at: http://tty1.us/chengbao-jobs-tw