We are a technology company providing user-friendly, online services. We operate these services ourselves, we are not an outsourcing shop. Our industry leading products are actively used by consumers across the globe. We are profitable, growing, and actively hiring! We are a team of 100+ people world-wide, with a core team of 50 people in Hong Kong.
Senior Software Developer - Networking and Security
- You’ll join our team to help:
- Improve client-side applications on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS to meet the -
highest privacy and security standards.
- Build innovative networking features.
- Expand our applications portfolio with new platforms, such as Linux and routers.
- Your exact responsibilities will depend on your skills and interests, but here are some examples:
- Design firewall-like functionality to keep users private and secure. Implement those features hands-on for some platforms, and advise the developers for other platforms.
- Design and build a network testing lab to prove that our apps function well in various network environments.
- Build an application for OpenWRT routers.
- Skills and experience
- We’ll consider candidates from a broad range of skill sets and backgrounds, however a great candidate is likely to check some of the following boxes:
- Major experience in one of the following:
System-level development for any desktop, mobile or embedded platform
- Network apps
- IT security
- Expert-level coding skills in any programming language. Especially helpful would be C/C++ or Go.
- Very good proficiency in major OSes and ability to quickly learn others. Good understanding of architectural and practical differences between platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of networking. For example, understand IP routing and DHCP.
- Experience in low-level integration testing automation. Experience in TDD/BDD tools is also nice to have.
- Good at documenting technical designs, sharing expert knowledge and coaching developers and testers.
We run user-friendly online services for consumers. We operate these services ourselves. We're not an outsourcing shop. We're profitable, growing, and actively hiring. We're a team of 150+ people worldwide, with our core team of 50 people in Hong Kong.
- Attractive compensation
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai
- Lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, ping-pong table, powerful hardware of your choosing, and a young and fun team
- Medical insurance
Ruby on Rails
Ruby on Rails
Apply at: http://tty1.us/chengbao-jobs-tw