We are a technology company providing user-friendly, online services. We operate these services ourselves, we are not an outsourcing shop. Our industry leading products are actively used by consumers across the globe. We are profitable, growing, and actively hiring! We are a team of 100+ people world-wide, with a core team of 50 people in Hong Kong.
We are a technology company that requires a UI designer who can make complex functionality look beautifully simple. Our industry-leading products are actively used by half a million people across the globe. Ensuring these products are easy to use, delightful, and trusted is critical to the company’s future.
- You’ll collaborate with product managers, marketers, and UX designers to provide engineering teams with a very clear vision of what we want to deliver to customers.
Specifically, you will:
- Build interactive prototypes, which include animated microinteractions that provide feedback to the user. Iterate these prototypes based on user feedback.
- Create pixel-perfect user interfaces for native apps for desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux), mobile (Android, iOS), and router platforms, as well as browser extensions and websites. That means you have a good understanding of visual hierarchy, information architecture, typography, and iconography.
- Advocate for UI and UX best practices. Ensure that all our products feel native to their platform and that their visual language raises trust in our brands. For example, you should:
- Be intimately familiar with the details of Android material design.
- Understand UI style changes in upcoming versions of iOS, then define how we should apply those in our apps.
- Be aware of the latest trends in website design, then use those insights to keep our brand looking fresh and continually raise the conversion rates of our websites.
- Maintain the user interface design guidelines for all our products.
Profile of an ideal candidate
- Your portfolio includes several websites and/or apps you are proud to show off.
- You love designing for complex systems and all the nuances they afford.
- You pride yourself on being meticulously organized and able to deliver on tight deadlines.
- You have great attention to detail and take pride in the quality of your work.
- Your excellent English written and verbal communication skills enable you to promote your designs to stakeholders.
- Attractive compensation
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai
- Lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, ping-pong table, powerful hardware of your choosing, and a young and fun team
- Medical insurance
Ruby on Rails
Apply at: http://tty1.us/chengbao-jobs-tw