Your exact responsibilities will depend on your skills and interests, but here are some examples:
- Implement new features with superb code quality and high levels of automated test coverage. You’ll focus on iOS with Objective C, but ideally will be involved in other languages and platforms as well.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to define the product vision, review specs, and make architecture decisions.
- Collaborate with colleagues building similar applications for Mac, Android, Windows, and Linux.
- Write specs for highly technical features.
- Do code-reviews with other developers on the team.
- Expert iOS Objective C developer
- Expert in writing automated tests
- Nice to have: a background in C/C++ and networking or security
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns
- Understanding of IP networking
- Hunger for learning new skills
- Passion for writing well-architected readable code that’s easy to maintain by a team of several developers
We run user-friendly online services for consumers. We operate these services ourselves. We're not an outsourcing shop. We're profitable, growing, and actively hiring. We're a team of 150+ people worldwide, with our core team of 50 people in Hong Kong.
- Attractive compensation
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai
- Lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, ping-pong table, powerful hardware of your choosing, and a young and fun team
- Medical insurance
Ruby on Rails
!! Apply at: tty1.us/chengbao-jobs-tw !!