We're looking for an Go Developer with a Linux background to join our team of developers, UX designers, and product managers to:
- Use Go to build cross-platform components shared by our apps for Windows, Mac, and Linux desktops, and potentially soon routers as well.
- Using a language of your choice, build Linux tools related to security and networking.
Your exact responsibilities will depend on your skills and interests, but shared aspects are:
- Implement new features with superb code quality and high levels of automated test coverage.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to define the product vision, review specs, and make architecture decisions.
- Write specs for highly technical features
- Do code-reviews with other developers on the team
- At least a basic background in Go / Golang already, and excited about becoming an expert
- Expert in writing automated tests
- Experience with Linux
- Solid understanding of IP networking
- Hunger for learning new skills
- Passion for writing well-architected readable code that's easy to maintain by a team of several developers
We run user-friendly online services for consumers. We operate these services ourselves. We're not an outsourcing shop. We're profitable, growing, and actively hiring. We're a team of 150+ people worldwide, with our core team of 50 people in Hong Kong.
We have a flat team structure. You'll work independently with little oversight. You and your peers will review each other's work.
We practice continuous delivery. We use Ruby on Rails with very high levels of automated test coverage.
- Attractive compensation
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai
- Lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, ping-pong table, powerful hardware of your choosing, and a young and fun team
- Medical insurance
Ruby on Rails
!! Apply at: tty1.us/chengbao-jobs-tw !!