We are a recruiting technology firm that hires software builders to both recruit and build automated recruitment tools. Our recruiters are highly skilled software engineers, product designers, data scientists, accountants, and lawyers with strong technical skills and a network in their industry.
As a Big Data Project Manager, you will:
- Manage project milestones, deliverables, tasks, schedules and project-related reporting requests.
- Manage expectations of project stakeholders and project team members through Project Charter and regular, formal status update meetings.
- Lead cross-functional, geographically dispersed, virtual project members.
- Proactively manage risks, issues and tasks to break down barriers and get decisions made to ensure project is completed on time with high quality.
- Organize communications and presentations related to project progress and risks for project stakeholders and executives.
- Implement change management tools and processes in the projects.
- Participate in internal projects that help scale the team; implement best practices; and, improve methodology.