Posted: 2018-08-07 Deadline: 2018-11-05
Requirements for this position
• Candidate must possess at least Master's Degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering/Science.
• Required language(s): English, Chinese
• At least 3 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Programming language C/C++, Java, Golang, Python, etc.
• Programming involves Multi-Threading, Socket Programming and Data structure series.
• Programming experience with Database (e.g.: MYSQL, Oracle)
• Programming experience with UNIX / LINUX environment
• Experience with Ceph or/and Gluster (storage platform with cloud computing support)
• Have experience with Telocom network knowledge is a plus
• Have experience with Versioning and revision control Software (e.g.: SVN/GIT) is a plus
• Preferably Staff/Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
• Can work alone or work as a team
• Able to read/write/speak English.
• Design and implement new and existing software applications and products as prioritized
• Apply Lean Theory via our agile development process to drive continuous improvement on:
o Quality (including security)
o productivity / delivery
o Team (competency, morale)
• Continually meet with customers to deeply understand their most difficult challenges as well as to leverage existing customer base for Voice of Customer feedback on usability and functionality of new features in advance of actual development of those features.
• Work with Senior Architects within the business to define and implement a vision for applications and products that are robust, extensible, configurable and that effectively integrate into our overall Industrial Software Platform.
• Collaborate with customer support to resolve elevated issues and/or inquiries effectively and efficiently and increase installed base satisfaction as an integral part of the overall offer development process
Sent your latest CV to email@example.com along with current and expected salary