Posted: 2019-03-28 Deadline: 2019-06-26
Are you an entrepreneurial spirit with strong visual design skills and experience designing customer facing products? Terminal 1 is actively growing and looking for a savvy UX/UI Designer to join our internal tech team this year!
Terminal 1 is a full service recruitment firm and also an HR Tech start-up in Hong Kong. Our mission is to bring machine learning to recruitment and build automated tools that recruiters love to use. We’re always keeping an eye out for high caliber talent and if you’re seeking for a high growth opportunity, you’ll love growing with us!
- You should be familiar enough with modern prototyping and UX tools to be able to choose the right tool for the job. Some of these tools include paper prototypes, Sketch, Adobe Suite, Invision, and HTML/CSS/JS
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and execution skills; please showcase situations where you studied a product, created an action plan to improve it, executed on it and had a positive result
- Having a strong programming background is a huge plus for you.
- Work on the whole spectrum of product design tasks, including user research, user testing, wireframing, rapid prototyping, information architecture, and high fidelity mockups.
- Improve our product iteratively by identifying and fixing issues from business, user, visual, branding, and marketing perspectives
- Build visual media assets
- Refine user flows
- Help with organising and conducting user tests
- Work with the rest of product team to find product-market fit
- Help build tracked marketing funnels
- Ruby on Rails
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org