Posted: 2019-05-20 Deadline: 2019-08-18
Hello TAIWAN !
I’m looking for talented “experienced/senior” developers mastering Ruby with good communication skills, superior problem solving skills, solid coding experience and enthusiasm for employing best practices.
You’ll be working remotely for a French digital advertising company based in Paris in an international team.
What You’ll Do:
- Primarily working on new projects and features exclusively written in Ruby (forget about Rails).
- Improving existing features.
- Writing tests ensuring as few bugs and regressions as possible.
- Occasionally work on the CI/deployment setup.
100% Required Qualifications:
- Comfortable with communicating and writing in English.
- Able to work remotely on a different timezone (GMT+2) and possess TW resident card.
- You’re a learning machine, and consider it part of your many hobbies. You are honest, insane hard worker and have integrity.
- You’d love to join a team full of creative & smart people you’ll learn from.
- Good knowledge about different ways to design an application architecture depending on specifications.
- Obviously you know a lot about Ruby and all the technologies revolving around it.
- Understanding the importance of writing clean & effective different kinds of tests.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and infrastructure-as-code.
- You know about Linux and/or Mac operating system and develop on it.
Main tech stack: Ruby, Rails, Bash, Python, JS vanilla, React, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis, Sidekiq Ent, Git/hub, AWS services, Gcloud services, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, CircleCI, Terraform, Gandi API, Slack API, Jira/Confluence, Google/Facebook/Bing Advertising API, Iovox/Twilio and more...
- High salary, minimum 100 euros a day, depending on profile.
- Working remotely in a dynamic environment without being spied on, the entire team trusts you.
- Flexible shifts. You get as many day offs as you want when you feel like to.
Contact phone number 0909413223
Contact email : firstname.lastname@example.org