Posted: 2020-04-16 Deadline: 2020-07-15
C&R is a dynamic artificial intelligence and software development company with a free-thinking, stimulating culture that rewards curiosity and creativity We have a team of high caliber, devoted, and passionate artificial intelligence engineers and software developers with an in-depth knowledge in the latest software technology. At C&R, your great idea will be executed and contribute to real life applications. At C&R we Create & Realize, turning the Impossible into Possible. Our AI capabilities bring Smart Cities to life. We are hiring Software Developers at all levels (Junior, Mid, Senior). This opening is intended for those at Junior to Mid level (under 4 years of experience working as a developer full-time). We will determine your seniority based on competence as evidenced by your curriculum and your performance during the interview process.
• Junior Software Developer: BSc/MSc(or relevant experience) with little experience in developing/delivering complete, stand-alone software projects.
• Software Developer: Can independently develop and deliver good projects, or PhD with demonstrable strength in software development/delivery.
• Senior Software Developer: Can lead a small team of developers and both execute and design complex projects and/or systems.
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering — or relevant industry experience to the same effect.
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills; good communication skills
• Passion for software development and the latest technologies in computing.
• Strong interest in artificial intelligence and machine learning a big plus, though previous experience in these fields is not a requirement.
As a software developer at C&R, your primary responsibility will be to develop integrated systems which include the latest in mobile, web, and server-side technology, usually in support of critical back-end systems. In addition to these projects, you will also have the opportunity to work on exciting projects powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning.
• Designing and developing mobile applications to enhance the productivity of commercial users
• Maintaining enterprise-grade cloud-based services
Additional Requirements Preferred qualifications:
• Knowledge of AI/ML technologies(TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras). Knowledge of AI/ML concepts, architecture(DNN/CNN), and training methodologies.
• Knowledge of operating system including iOS, Android, and Docker
• Knowledge of cloud computing such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, etc.
Work Location: Hong Kong
#Ruby on Rails
Please submit your application at https://crholdingslimited.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=7