OptimisCorp is a cashflow positive startup company that is making a difference in the way that physical therapy (身體的復健) clinics are managed. Our software (OptimisPT) is making it easier for Physical Therapists to offer a higher level of care to each patient while reducing the time spent by the Therapist on each patient. We are currently in private Beta and have many actively participating clinics in America.
In this position you will join our branch company in Taiwan and help make a difference by working with our local Taiwan team, which in conjunction with the American based development team, will help to see OptimisPT go live this year.
Both teams are 100% Rails developers that use agile principles (with an emphasis on pair programming and TDD). If you are interested in working with a team that is not only building great software but also is actively involved with the Rails community and have the expected experience please contact us.
Previous experience with web development.
* At least one year of ruby and/or ruby on rails experience.
* Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and good practices (separation of presentation and content, etc.).
* Proficiency using git.
* Preferred - experience with rspec, cucumber, and/or other testing frameworks
What we offer
* Competitive salary
* Nice work environment (The office has lots of natural light and is conveniently located close to the MRT)
* A chance to be part of an amazing agile team
* Free breakfast
* Up to one hour per day of payed lunch break
Please send resume (preferable with code samples or links to code samples) to email@example.com